Please click on a topic below to get started
Rules & Regulations - Age, Height/Weight, Health/Safety
Age Restrictions to Drive or Ride
- At Xtreme Xperience You’re in the Driver’s Seat, but only if you’re at least 18 years old. If younger than 18 you may participate in a ride-along and have an XX pro whip you around the road course.
- Ride-along participants must be at least 10 years old or 54” and must have a parental consent waiver, if under the age of 18.
Recommended Max Height/Weight for Participants
- Due to the build of the vehicles, we recommend all drivers be at or under 6’8” and 350lbs. Certain cars have tighter cabin spaces so we recommend no height over the following:
- Ferrari 458 Italia: 6’3″
- McLaren MP4-12C: 6’3″
- Ferrari F430: 6’4”
- Lamborghini LP560: 6’2”
- Mercedes SLS AMG: 6’3”
- Ferrari 599 GTB: 6’4″
- Aston Martin DBS: 6’5″
- Audi R8: 6’5”
- Nissan GT-R: 6’8”
- Corvette C7 Stingray: 6’5″
- Porsche 911 Turbo: 6’6”
- Due to exposure of forces and speeds that may cause distress or injury to persons with pre-existing health conditions, only guests in good health should participate in driving or ride-along experiences.
- Do not ride or drive if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, are prone to motion sickness, have heart/neck/back issues, or have had recent surgery or any medical condition that could be aggravated by the forces of this experience.
- Prosthetic legs or casted arms, neck, legs, or feet are not permitted during driving or ride-along Xperiences.
- For your safety, Snell SA2010 helmets will be provided by Xtreme Xperience and required by all drivers and passengers.
- If you would like to use your own helmet it must have Snell SA2005 or SA2010 certification, and the sticker must be visible. Motorcycle helmets are not permitted.
The Xperience - Laps, Pricing, Transmissions, Speeds
- Every Xperience is a 3-lap session, so every time you make a reservation it is for one 3-lap session.
- If you would like to drive or ride in the same car for more than 3 laps please reserve multiple spots within the same hour. You will be allowed to stay in your vehicle for another 3+ laps, but you will have to pit for a moment after each 3-lap session.
Prices: Drives versus Rides
- Driving and riding Xperiences are the same price for each 3-lap session; prices start as low as $219
- If driving, you will need to purchase one of our insurance packages (outlined in “Reservations”). Insurance is not part of the Driving Xperience price.
- We often run promotional specials in each area we visit. Please call 866-273-7727 or visit us on Facebook to learn more about promotional offers.
- Whether You’re in the Driver’s Seat or on a ride-along there will be a professional instructor in the vehicle, to help maximize your experience and enhance safety. Each supercar has only two seats; therefore friends and family members cannot ride along with you.
Transmissions – Paddle Shift and Automatic
- All Xtreme Xperience vehicles are equipped with semi-automatic transmissions which means that they can be run in full automatic or with paddle shifters.
- You DO NOT need to know how to drive a manual vehicle.
- Xtreme Xperience provides a Premier Supercar Xperience; it is a high-speed track experience but it is not a racing experience. Speed will depend on both the racetrack and the driver’s ability.
- We drive some of the top road course racetracks in the US, with straights from 1000 to 3500 ft. You will have the opportunity to hit triple digits (100+mph) at full speed, before needing to break into a turn. This opportunity is based, once again, on specific track and driver’s skill level.
- During acceleration these cars will go 0-60mph in roughly 4 seconds or less (passenger cars take around 10 seconds). Your drive will not only include straight line speeds, but cornering at 40-80mph; much faster than a street, touring, or autocross experience.
- In a straight line, on an open runway, each of our supercars will go 200mph. Our Xperience is not a runway or drag strip experience.
Event Days - Schedule, What to Bring, Spectators
- Please arrive at registration 40 minutes before your reserved time. You will register with your driver’s license and be directed to your instructional class.
- Your instructional class is approximately 25-30 minutes long. Think: Real Supercars. Real Racetracks. Real Instruction. During orientation you will receive professional information about the cars you will be experiencing, the road course racetrack you will be driving/riding, and you will learn basic racing fundamentals and safety.
- Everyone will complete their session(s) within the hour(s) they booked. There is a small group of people per car, per hour, so you will enjoy your Xperience within the hour you booked.
- One-car participants can expect to complete the Xperience (start to finish) within one and a half to two hours from their arrival.
- More track time means just that; if you choose to Xperience more than one car you will be with us for more than one hour.
What to Bring
- Drivers must bring a valid driver’s license and wear closed-toed shoes. No open-toed sandals or high heels are permitted when driving.
- Please be able to show a copy of your Xtreme Xperience confirmation, either in print or on your mobile phone.
- We love sharing our Xperience with everyone, and we know you want to as well! Spectators are more than welcome to join you, at no extra cost from XX. Your friends and family members can watch and enjoy the Xperience with you from a few safe designated viewing areas.
- If spectators want to get close to the action and smell the high-octane fumes of a Ferrari, we offer a VIP Pit Pass which is set up in the pit with a VIP tent, seating and close-up photo ops. Pit passes are $15 for adults and kids 10 and under are free.
- Cars: Worried you won’t get enough? We always bring extra supercars so enthusiastic participants may drive or ride again! Cars are always subject to availability so we recommend making a reservation beforehand.
- Photos: Capture your supercar moments with professional photo opportunities. Digital and print versions are available for purchase during online reservation and at events, via cash or credit. Visit our Event Photos tab for examples.
- Videos: Record your in-car Xperience on an HD Go-Pro Hero camera! Video packages are available during online reservation and at events, via cash or credit. Videos must be purchased before you drive/ride. Visit our YouTube channel for examples and see the “Photos and Videos” section for more package information.Merchandise: Xtreme Xperience t-shirts, polo-shirts, and jackets will be on display and available for purchase at track events.
- Personal Go-Pro Cameras: If you purchased a video package from Xtreme Xperience you may use your own Go-Pro or sports camera INSIDE the car. We DO NOT allow the use of cameras on the exterior of the vehicles. In the essence of keeping our events on schedule attaching your personal camera inside the car is at the discretion of the Pit Manager.
- Personal SD Cards: Xtreme Xperience offers SD cards for sale so you must use an SD card provided by XX, even if you decide to use your own Go-Pro camera.
- VIP Pit Pass: Friends and family may enjoy a specialty shaded tent area with seating right next to pit lane, where all the action takes place! This is the best spot for personal photos and videos, and only those with VIP Pit Pass may take personal cameras beyond registration.
Reservations & Insurance
Reserve Online or by Phone
- You will need to make a reservation prior to the event via our website or phone for the day, car(s), and time(s) you prefer.
- Vehicles are subject to availability and certain cars and days book faster than others.
- All purchases through Xtreme Xperience and deal sites advertise at least four original cars per event. These cars are subject to availability and require reservation.
- Availability on our website is in real-time. If the car you want to drive is booked we cannot open more spots, so please check availability and schedules before making your purchase.
- Any addition of extra cars per event is at the discretion of Xtreme Xperience, and may not be valid for promotion codes and deal site purchases. This includes the addition of a “second” Lamborghini or Ferrari, higher priced vehicles, and special packages such as the McLaren or Four-Car Xperience.
- If you would like to drive, Xtreme Xperience track insurance is mandatory. Your personal insurance policy will not cover your XX drive.
- Insurance is per drive (3-lap session), not per person or per vehicle. If you purchased a two-car package you will need to purchase two insurance policies.
- On event day you will need to sign a track insurance waiver. This is your contract with Xtreme Xperience and it guarantees the understanding that you, as a driver, have a level of responsibility to safety on the racetrack. See the waiver HERE.
- Track insurance covers the vehicles (which are privately insured) as well as the racetrack, and possible injury.
- Some specialty packages such as the Four-Car Xperience may include the base insurance.
- Insurance packages are personal preference and only the minimum package is required to drive.
- $39 includes: $50,000 coverage, $5000 deductible
- $59 includes: $85,000 coverage, $2500 deductible
- $99 includes: $150,000 coverage, $1000 deductible
- $119 includes: $200,000 coverage, $500 deductible
- See what the cars are worth, here.
Cancellations & Reschedules
- Reservations and Gift Cards are non-refundable, regardless if the purchase was made directly through Xtreme Xperience LLC or via a third party (ie. Deal sites). Your experience is valid for one (1) year (12 months) from the date of purchase.
- Once a date has been reserved, and during the validity period, you may reschedule at the same track location:
- Until the date of the experience, or in case of a no-show, for a $50 rescheduling fee.
- Once a date has been reserved, and during the validity period, you may reschedule and transfer to a different track location:
- Until 14 business days prior to the event date for a $25 transfer fee;
- Within 14 business days of the event for a $50 transfer fee;
- On the day of the experience, or in case of a no-show, for a $100 transfer fee.
- *Changes must be made by an Xtreme Xperience Customer Service employee. Xtreme Xperience LLC reserves the right to alter these policies at any time.
Rain or Shine – Weather
- Xtreme Xperience LLC (XX) provides rain or shine experiences, please check the weather and dress accordingly.
- If track conditions are deemed unsafe due to severe weather XX reserves the right to postpone an event. Participants will be contacted via email for the original alert and the rescheduling procedures.
- XX has up to twelve (12) months to provide a reschedule date. Cash refunds will not be issued in the event of a weather postponement, regardless if the purchase was made via Xtreme Xperience LLC or a third party.
- If your event has been rescheduled within a 12-month period but you cannot attend the reschedule you may take a voucher and reserve a spot at another track location, at no additional cost. Please call 866-273-7727 for assistance.
Photo & Video Options
Watch Your Video
- Your video is on the SD card you purchased from Xtreme Xperience. To watch your video you will need to transfer the file to your computer. Click here to learn how to transfer a file.
- Once the file is attached to the card reader or transferred to your computer you may upload if to your Facebook or YouTube account. (How-to: Facebook. How-to: YouTube).
Can’t View Video
- As with any technology glitches can take place with Go-Pro cameras or SD cards. If you do not see a video file inside the DCIM folder on your SD card please contact us at 866-273-7727.
- If you have a video file (typically over 500MB) but it will not play, the file may be corrupted and this can be fixed. In this case, please send us the file via www.WeTransfer.com to [email protected]
- Please indicate your name, phone number, email and issue in the message field.